5. joulukuuta 2017

xoxo ANA

Hi! My name is Ana and I'm here to save you. 

It was very smart of you to call me :). 
We will work together and we'll leave no footprints. 
We'll have wings eventually.

I want to embrace you.

I will help you to control,
I will hurt like hell.
And I will swallow your sweet soul.

It will be nailed to your jawbone. 
It's painted on the mirror. 
Stripped to the bone, to the soul, to the ''I don't know''. 
Stripped to the core, to the matter, to flesh.
Stripped to the four in the morning lies and lullabies.
Stripped without clothes, without dirt, without baggage, without consciousness.

And you are weightless.

Don't forget I'm taking over. 
Transparent is what you'll be in no time 
if you're taking life in stone cold sober.
I want to embrace.
I will make you steal and lie.

I will hurt like hell.
I will kill you in no time.
Soon you'll be weightless.
And everyone's your enemy.
You'll find your worst fears in me.

And you'll be weightless.

Are you coming with me?

xoxo ANA


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hei, luen kaikki kommentit läpi ennen julkaisua. Jos haluat jättää kommentin, muttet halua, että sen julkaisen, jätäthän siitä tiedon kommenttisi loppuun. Kiitos!